- Dairy Products – All Dairy (Cow, Goat, Sheep) Milk (Cows), Cheese, Yoghurt, Lactose.
- Grains – Wheat, Barley, Rye, Corn, Rice, Oats, Spelt, Gluten(Wheat)
- Soy – Tamari, Soy Sauce, Soy Bean
- Fruits – Apple, Apricot, Avocado, Banana, Berries Mixed (Blueberry, Raspberry, Strawberry), Citrus Mixed (Grapefruit, Orange, Lemon, Manderin), Coconut, Grape, Kiwifruit, Mango, Nectarine, Peach, Pear, Pineapple, Plum, Strawberry, Tomato
- Other Legumes – Broad Bean, Chickpeas, Lentil, Pea.
- Nightshade Vegetables – Potato, Tomato, Capsicum, Chilli, Eggplant, Paprika.
- Vegetables – Bean, Cruciferous Vegetables (Broccoli, Brussel Sprout, Cabbage, Cauliflower), Capsicum, Carrots, Celery, Cucumber, Garlic, Lettuce, Mushrooms, Onion, Pea, Potato, Pumpkin
- Nuts – Peanut, Mixed Nuts (Cashew, Macadamia, Hazelnut, Pecan, Walnut, Almond, Brazil, Pistachio)
- Animal Proteins – Beef, Chicken,Egg, Lamb, Pork.
- Fish – Mixed Fish (Cod, Herring, Plaice, Sardine).
- Shellfish – Mixed Shellfish (Mussels, Oysters, Crab, Lobster, Prawn).
- Sugars – All Sugar (Sucrose), Fructose, Honey, Lactose.
- Non-Nutritive Sweeteners: Saccharine, Aspartame
- Yeast and Yeast-Based Products: – Baker’s Yeast, Vegemite, Marmite
- Beverages – Alcohol (Beer/Wine), Alcohol (Spirit) Coffee, Tea.
- Food Additives – Benzoates (210, 211), Phosphoric acid (338), Sodium nitrite/Sodium nitrate (250, 251), Sodium Sulphite/Sodium Metabisulphite (221 , 223), Monosodium Glutamate- MSG (621).
- Food Colours – Tartrazine (102), Ponceau Red (124), Erythrosine (127), Mixed Colours (Tartrazine 102, Amaranth 123, Fast Green 142, Indigotine 132.
- Miscellaneous Foods – Caffeine, Salt, Pepper
- Environmental Irritants – Dust, Mixed Pollen (Flower, Grass, Shrub), Mixed Grasses, Mixed Feathers, Aftershave/Perfume, Chlorine, Petrol, Diesel, Paint, Detergent, Washing Powder, Mould, Roundup (Glyphosate).
- Bacteria – Staphylococcus species, Streptococcus species.
- Yeast and Fungi – Candida albicans, Mixed Candida, Mould.
Food and Environmental Sensitivity Assessment
The Food and Environmental Sensitivity Assessment is a safe and non-invasive test that utilises hair analysis to assess sensitivity to a broad range of food and environmental compounds. Sensitivities and intolerances to foods and environmental compounds are on the increase, and can cause varying amounts of distress to the body. In many cases, the exact triggers for this distress cannot always be readily identified. The body systems that are most affected by these reactive compounds are the gastrointestinal and immune systems.
This hair test is able to identify sensitivity to a broad range of different substances including food and environmental compounds. Where applicable, the hair testing report will also provide nutritional supplement recommendations which are aimed at bringing the gastrointestinal and immune systems back into balance.
Download a sample pdf test report of our Food & Environmental Sensitivity Assessment.
What our customers are saying
Lorna McInnes ND
N W - New Zealand